Successfully delivered by the Italian builder Cantieri Navali Chioggia (CNC) last month, the 27m (89′) motor yacht IRIE MAN is a spectacular Ocean King 88 explorer. Constructed on a tug-like platform, the Irie Man superyacht is developed to be able to face any sea conditions in complete comfort as well as safety.
Boasting a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, the 23m luxury yacht Irie Man is equipped with an azimuth stern drive system. She has a beam of 8m and a draught of 2,40m. The Ocean King 88 Irie Man embodies long range capabilities, stability, comfort as well as a high volume luxurious interior.
Superyacht News Related to "Ocean King 88 motor yacht IRIE MAN by Cantieri Navali Chioggia (CNC) delivered"
- Cantieri Navali Chioggia (CNC) expedition yacht Ocean King 88 due in 2012
- The first Ocean King 88 yacht under construction at Cantieri Navali Chioggia (CNC)
- New 72m motor yacht concepts by Cantieri Navali Codecasa
- Sale of the 41m IAG 135 Motor Yacht King Baby with RINA Charter Class due to be delivered by May 2014
- Rodriquez Cantieri Navali launch ‘Special Purpose Vessel’ Division