Launched in 2010, the luxury motor yacht Ocean Alexander 88′ by Ocean Alexander has been successfully sold by selling broker Kevin Piper as well as the listing agent Niel Steenkamp to a discerning California customer, as announced by Ocean Alexander Marine Yacht Sales. The Ocean Alexander 88′ superyacht was taken in trade and only listed for two weeks before being sold.
The third Ocean Alexander luxury vessel, the Ocean Alexander 88′ superyacht exhibits the same feature sets as the luxury yacht Ocean Alexander 90′ with three large ensuite staterooms, two crew cabins, formal and casual dining areas and a dual purpose galley, large enough for serious work with industrial grade appliances and open to a common area for casual get together.
The portuguese walk around bridge and fully enclosed third level sky lounge coupled with a forward lazarette for storage make the luxury yacht Ocean Alexander 88′ a captains choice for ease of handling and functionality.
Superyacht News Related to "Ocean Alexander sells the 2010 motor yacht Ocean Alexander 88′"
- Motor yacht Ocean Alexander 82 Cockpit – the fastest Ocean Alexander superyacht ever built
- 36.9m motor yacht OCEAN ALEXANDER 120 by Ocean Alexander Yachts and Christensen Shipyards
- 90′ Sky Lounge Motoryacht by Ocean Alexander sold
- Motor yacht Ocean Alexander 78 sold
- New 112’ Tri-Level Motoryacht by Ocean Alexander with delivery in 2014