February was quite busy for the Turkish builder Numarine, receiving several orders after the presentation of its 24m motor yacht 78´ Fly at both the Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show and the Istanbul Boat Show. The finalist at the 2012 Motor Boat & Yachting magazine´s over 55´ flybridge awards, the 78´ Fly superyacht will be also on display at the Rio Boat Show, held from April 12 to 18 as well as the Beirut Boat Show, running from May 16 to 20.
Featuring a state of the art technology and cutting edge design, the family oriented 24m luxury yacht 78´ Fly boasts sleek as well as modern lines and joining sharp angles with sexy curves that result in a feeling of a third dimension to the surface of the hull.
Run by twin MAN V-12 1224 HP engines, the superyacht 78´ Fly achieves a top speed of 32 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots. She has a beam of 5.80m (19´) and a draught of 1.61m (5´3´´).
Superyacht News Related to "Numarine 24m motor yacht 78´ Fly presented at Miami and Istanbul Boat Shows"
- Azimut 35.5m Grande 116 superyacht Cinque presented at Miami International Yacht Show 2012
- Azimut Yachts and Atlantis record strong sales at the 2012 Miami Boat Show
- 28.60m Luxury Yacht SL94 by Sanlorenzo and her Americas Premiere at the 2012 Miami Boat Show
- Numarine Debuts 102′ RPH Flagship Motor Yacht at the Dubai Boat and Abu Dhabi Yacht Shows
- Maxi-Open Mangusta Yachts presented at Boat Shows in Palm Beach and Moscow