Making her American Debut at this year’s Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach, NISI 2400 motor yacht measuring 78 ft, is the first model by NISI Yachts of this new semi-custom series, which embraces superior lifestyle experiences.
NISI, like no other, is at ease in the South of France, as she is in the Hamptons.
Beneath the surface of the NISI 2400 motor yacht, she boasts today’s state-of-the-art technology, combining outstanding performance with luxury and comfort. Handling is fused with powerful lines – a plumb bow, sparkling stainless steel stanchions and rugged lifelines.
As the first and only yacht under 24-meters world-wide to receive commercial RINA Charters + MCA (MGN280) certification, the NISI 2400 yacht is engineered and built to standards exceeding class requirements.
Christos Livadas, Chairman, CEO and founder of NISI Yachts comments:
“The best yachtsmen hold a special place in their hearts for a simple yacht that connects them to the sea. For them, NISI revives their feelings of effortless pleasure and casual elegance with open-water performance. NISI is a passion project, she is beautiful, elegant, and simple – a 24 meter superyacht.”
NISI Yachts will be displaying the new NISI 2400 flagship model at the world renowned Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach February 17 – 21, 2011
Superyacht News Related to "NISI 2400 motor yacht by NISI Yachts premieres at the Miami Show"
- NISI Yachts to build second NISI 2400 motor yacht NISI 2400GT
- NISI 2400 motor yacht by NISI Yachts “Most Innovative Yacht of the Year” award finalist at Asia Boating Awards 2011.
- NISI Yachts’ motor yacht 2400 to debut at the 2011 Cannes International Boat Show
- Motor Yacht NISI 2400 awarded ‘Best Design’ trophy at the 2011 World Yachts Trophies
- NISI 2400 motor yacht a 2011 International Superyacht Society (ISS) Design Awards Finalist.