San Francisco-based company Bay Ship and Yacht Co. successfully re-launched the 63m charter yacht SuRi last week. Available for luxury yacht charter in the beautiful South Pacific, the New SuRi superyacht has been completely refitted and extended by 10.9m (36ft), as demonstrated in the video from her extension.
Thanks to two new full beam guest cabins, installed on the mezzanine level outfitted in a similar style to the existing cabins, which were also expanded and reconfigured, the 63m luxury yacht SuRi can now sleep six more guests, in addition to 12 guests, with accommodation for an impressive crew of 14 professionals. The new extended area also offers a new underwater viewing room, allowing for spectacular views of ocean and its wonders.
New SuRi yacht also boasts an extended Sun Deck, featuring the owner’s new alfresco dining area as well as a complete main engine and generator renewal package.
Originally measuring 52 meters, the recently re-launched charter yacht SuRi now provides her guests with all the comfort of a newly refitted luxury vessel, offering a wide range of specialists tenders, water toys as well as jet skis, along with a gym and Jacuzzi pool.
Superyacht News Related to "Newly launched 63m expedition charter yacht SuRi"
- 52m Expedition Yacht SuRi to undergo refit and extension to 63m
- Experience adventurous ‘America to South Pacific’ yacht charter vacations aboard Explorer Yacht ‘SuRi’
- Debut of the newly refitted 71m charter yacht Titania (ex Apoise) by Lurssen
- Newly refitted 41m Heesen charter yacht Seven Sins leaves ICON Yachts
- Vripack receives a ShowBoats Design Award for expedition charter yacht E&E