This year’s Cannes International Boat Show saw the successful sale of the latest motor yacht Amer 92′, launched by the Italian shipyard Permare earlier this month. Sold to an European client, Amer 92′ superyacht is the 9th hull of the Amer series, designed by Massimo Verme, in partnership with the yard’s in-house team. Prior to her delivery, she will be exhibited at the upcoming Genoa Boat Show.
Measuring 28 meters in LOA, the Amer 92′ superyacht accommodates up to 8 guests in comfort and style. She provides 4 luxurious cabins, including a full-beam master cabin, a full-beam VIP cabin, along with two twin cabins. There is also space for her 3 professional crew.
Permare luxury yacht Amer 92′ is able to achieve an impressive top speed of 32 knots and a cruising speed of 27 knots, thanks to her rwin 1,800hp MAN diesels.
Superyacht News Related to "The newly launched luxury yacht Amer 92′ by Permare sold at Cannes Boat Show"
- The latest Amer 92′ superyacht by Permare Group launched
- Newly launched Vicem 107 superyacht MONI to premiere at Cannes Boat Show 2012
- Newly launched Sunreef 82 DD superyacht HOUBARA to premiere at Cannes Boat Show
- The newly launched Pershing 82 superyacht
- The new Canados 120 luxury yacht FAR AWAY to make her World Premiere at Cannes Boat Show