After an extensive multi-million dollar refit SHAKE N’ BAKE TBD is looking absolutely fantastic and is ready for new adventures this winter in the Caribbean Sea. The great news is that she is available for the rest of the Caribbean yachting season at a very spacial rate of $130,000 per week plus expenses.
Shake N’ Bake TBD was originally built in 1981 by Campanella. She is a seaworthy vessel with an incredible interior, opulent fabrics and modern art work. She is able to accommodate 12 guests assisted by 12 crew member. Accommodation layout comprises of three staterooms on the main deck including a full-width master and two VIP staterooms and four staterooms on the lower deck.
Her lounges and deck areas are spacious and ideal for entertaining small or large groups and she boasts flat screen TV’s throughout as well as a gym on the upper deck. With a capability of hosting up to up to 100 guests, Shake N’ Bake TBD is absolutely perfect for any events.
This is an ideal superyacht to charter with a whole family and friends. There is a large selection of water toys, which will entertains kids and young at heart. A large tender, 2 jet skis, inflatable slide and pool are also available.
In summer 2017 Shake N’ Bake TBD will be cruising in the Mediterranean, from the South of France to Italy and the Balearics. If you would love to charter Shake N’ Bake TBD please contact CharterWorld now for the best advice and unbiased service.
Superyacht News Related to "Multi-Million Dollar Refitted SHAKE N’ BAKE TBD is open for charter in the Caribbean"
- Palm Beach International Boat Show 2015 to feature Multi-Million Dollar Superyachts and Luxury Yacht Charters
- First Million Dollar Sportfish Challenge launched by IGY Marinas
- A$10 million dollar facelift for Abell Point Marina in the Whitsundays, Australia
- Multi-cabin classic Chakra available for Mediterranean charter
- Caribbean and Mediterranean charter vacations aboard the prestigious charter yacht PEGASUS V (ex Princess Mariana)