On the 15th July 2010 we have posted an article about the motor yacht SEA OWL, which was launched by the Burger Boat Company. CharterWorld has now more images of the launching of this magnificent yacht and would like to share them with you.
Sea Owl Motor Yacht is a 142′ (43.3m) Tri-Deck super yacht. She has been custom designed and built for her experienced Owner. The final work is a result of collaboration between the Burger Design Team, Vripack Engineering and Andrew Winch Design.
Very unique interior feature includes various wildlife motifs, all hand-crafted, decorating the doorways throughout the vessel creating a sense of the owner’s appreciation for nature.
The exterior is quite prominent, featuring a distinctive green hull and off-white superstructure. This feature makes the super yacht SEA OWL highly recognizable throughout her travels.
Sea Owl MotorYacht can accommodate ten guest in four staterooms and one Owner’s Suite. Each one of them with en-suite bathroom. The yacht also provides accommodation for 8 crew in 4 double cabins, each with an en-suite bathroom and one Captains Cabin with an en-suite as well.
Superyacht News Related to "Motor Yacht SEA OWL Launch Images"
- Lurssen launch motor yacht ACE (ex project ROCKY)
- Motor Yacht SEA OWL launched by Burger Boat
- New images of the Sanlorenzo SL94 motor yacht series set for worldwide premiere in Monaco
- First Images of the 27.50m Motor Yacht Intec Marine 90 Hybrid designed by Guido de Groot
- New aerial images of the Mediterranean luxury charter yacht E&E