Built by the prestigious UK-based shipyard Princess Yachts, the highly anticipated motor yacht Princess V72 will make her Australian debut at this year’s Sydney International Boat Show, officially starting today. V72 yacht will premiere along with the new V39 as well as Princess 60 yachts.
Luxury yacht V72 is one of the most exciting models Princess has produced to date, combining exceptional levels of interior and exterior space with the sporting prowess and performance that is truly V Class and is certain to be a popular addition to the range for the Australian market.
Making their Sydney show debuts are the new V39 and Princess 60 yachts both of which made their first appearance in Australia at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show earlier in the year. The V39 is the smallest boat to be produced by Princess in over a decade and has already received much acclaim since her international launch in January. She is a very welcome proposition for those who prefer smaller craft yet still demand the very best in style, performance and quality.
Completing the line up at Sydney will be the Princess 72 Motor Yacht and Princess 42 as well as the Princess V62 and V52 V Class sports yachts.
The Sydney International Boat Show runs from 2nd to 6th August 2012.
Superyacht News Related to "Motor yacht Princess V72 by Princess Yachts to make her Australian debut at Sydney Boat Show"
- Princess Yachts Australia at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show 2012
- Princess Yachts to attend the 2012 Beirut Boat & Super Yacht Show
- Princess Yachts’ V-Class flagships at the Sydney International Boat Show
- Princess Yachts Japan to exhibit two Princess 42 yachts and the Princess V42 yacht at the Japan International Boat Show, March 1-4, 2012
- Princess Yachts at the 2012 Istanbul Boat Show, February 18-25