Horizon Group is delighted to report that Mr. Lee Kum Kee, the current owner of the 2001 luxury yacht Horizon E70, will become a second-time Horizon owner with the new motor yacht Horizon E73. Mr. Kee signed a contract for the new E73 yacht that is scheduled for delivery in mid-2013. She will be exhibited at the 2013 Hong Kong Boat Show.
A Horizon owner for over a decade, Mr. Kee has experienced Horizon’s world-class yacht building and quality and has entrusted Horizon with the next yacht venture for him and his family. According to Mr. Kee’s requirements, the new E73 yacht will be an open flybridge design with four staterooms and one crew room, powered by twin CAT C32A 1600HP engines and also feature a hydraulic gangway.
The E series was the earliest offered by Horizon and is now the most popular series in the Horizon collection, proving versatile enough to satisfy any owner’s yaching lifestyle by providing motoryachts from 56-94 feet.
Below is a choice of the splendid charter yachts built by Horizon Yachts.
Horizon Yachts Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "New motor yacht Horizon E73 by Horizon Yachts with delivery in mid-2013"
- Horizon EP148 motor yacht HORIZON POLARIS successfully launched
- New 80.6ft motor yacht E78 sold by Horizon Yachts USA
- Motor yacht Horizon E70 to be exhibited at this year’s Cannes Boat Show
- New E84 motor yacht Virginia by Horizon Yachts due to be delivered in March
- A new 105ft motor yacht by Horizon Yachts sold to a second-time owner in Japan