Running from September 11 to 16 in Cannes, the Taiwan-based builder Horizon Group will attend the upcoming Cannes International Boat Show with the luxury motor yacht Horizon E70 on display. E70 yacht was designed by prestigious Italian naval architect Tommaso Spadolini.
As the most popular series offered by Horizon, the E series has proven versatile enough to satisfy almost any yachting lifestyle and has expanded through the years to include luxury yachts from 54-94 feet.
Luxury yacht Horizon E70 retains the streamlined features of previous E Series yachts, including the touch of Italian styling. A 19ft beam allows the E70 to boast three spacious staterooms featuring en-suite heads, each with an abundance of storage, as well as ample spaces for social entertainment that are hard to beat. The E70 also offers an enclosed sky lounge and tender garage versions in addition to the standard layout.
Horizon Group is going to display a hard top flybridge of E70 model at the Show.
Below is a gallery of the beautiful charter yachts by Horizon Yachts.
Horizon Yachts Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Motor yacht Horizon E70 to be exhibited at this year’s Cannes Boat Show"
- Horizon E88 superyacht ARABELLA II to be presented at the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- Sunrise Yachts to attend the 2012 Cannes International Boat Show
- Charter yacht TATIANA by Bilgin Yachts on display at the upcoming Cannes Boat Show
- Ferretti Group to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show with five brand new yacht models on display
- BSD Yachts to attend Cannes Boat Show with BSD98 Logica and BSD147 Logica superyachts on display