Constructed for Thailand‘s market, the brand-new Ferretti Custom Line 112 NEXT motor yacht HAPPY DAYS was launched earlier this month, on the 9th July. Delivery of the new Happy Days Yacht to her Owner is scheduled for the end of this month. It is an absolute premiere in such a significant market of South East Asia for one of the long selling models by Ferretti Custom Line.
This maxi yacht, which took the name of superyacht “Happy Days” on the occasion of the launch, is approximately 34 metre long and 7 metre wide, being one of the largest maxi yachts ever produced by a European shipyard for the Thailand market.
Created by a collaboration between Studio Zuccon International Project, the AYTD – Advanced Yacht Technology & Design and the team of engineers, architects and designers of the Ferretti Group, the Custom Line 112’ Happy Days yacht features utmost elegance and ensures high cruising pleasure, reflecting advanced construction standards.
The stunning quality of the 112’ NEXT yacht Happy Days is embodied in a semi-custom product, where the owner is offered a choice in all the yacht’s non-structural elements, from the decor, with a range of prestigious materials like woods, leathers and fabrics, to the furnishings, created by collaborations with the best Italian brands. The best way to make the Owner and his guests enjoy a tailor-made sea experience.
“After the premiere for the Asia Pacific market of the Ferretti Custom Line 112’ NEXT, which took place in November last year in Hainan, Southern China, this is another important day for the Ferretti Group, and in particular for our team” declared Alessandro Tirelli, Ferretti Group Asia Pacific Sales Director, on the occasion of the launch. “Thailand represents one of the strategic markets of the area and, in partnership with our local dealer Lee Marine we are working hard to increase year after year the presence of our yachts on the territory. Happy Days, the first hull of a Custom Line 112’NEXT getting to Thailand, is therefore an important target achieved, confirming our joint commitment, and an input to continue growing in South East Asia”.
This exclusive maxi yacht of the planning line of the brand offers high-level performance maintaining the utmost on-board comfort thanks to some peculiarities:
• spacious interiors and exteriors, like the generous 22 sq.m cockpit, the 45 sq.m salon and 11 sq.m galley;
• wide main deck stern to bow windows flooding the salon and owner’s cabin with light;
• four large open view windows at water level providing exceptional illumination for the lower deck cabins;
• a hard top, the same design as featured on the 97’, making the flybridge more comfortable by creating areas of sunshine and shade;
• a large sun area with barbecue, fridge and Spa Pool covered by sunpads, with teak flooring;
• a touch of contemporary elegance, highlighted by the American walnut and bright interior colour schemes.
Ferretti Custom Line 112’ NEXT luxury yacht Happy Days is powered by two MTU 12v 4000 M90 engines, producing 2775 Mhp in the standard configuration for a top speed of 26 knots at half load and a cruising speed of 23 knots.