Superyacht Calliope comes into existence. A couple of weeks ago CharterWorld News brought you the information about the 42.28m Holland Jachtbouw yacht project Calliope which was launched. Yacht Calliope was designed by Langan Design Associates and Rhoades Young and she is the second semi-displacement luxury yacht which has been commissioned by the same yacht owners at Holland Jachtbouw.
The owners of M/Y Calliope first built the 32m Cassiopeia yacht which was launched back in 2004. Both of the owner’s yachts have been named after goddesses; M/Y Calliope being the muse of music and poetry.
Superyacht News Related to "Motor Yacht Calliope is the new name for the Holland Jachtbouw 42m superyacht"
- Double award-winning triumph for Holland Jachtbouw 42m Calliope Superyacht
- Holland Jachtbouw superyacht Calliope wins at World Superyacht Award
- 42 m Langan Superyacht launched by Holland Jachtbouw
- 42m Heesen motor yacht LIFE SAGA’s interior makeover by Holland Jachtbouw
- Superyacht ATHOS launched by Holland Jachtbouw (HJB)