The 114′ motor yacht 114 Raised Pilothouse is a spectacular fast powerful offshore cruiser, currently in build at the respected US shipyard Hargrave Custom Yachts. Boasting naval architecture by well known Jack Sarin, the Hargrave 114 Raised Pilothouse is scheduled for delivery in Summer 2012 and will make her debut at this year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. The asking price for this beauty is $10,275,000 with full warranties.
Luxurious and comfortable accommodation aboard the 114′ superyacht Hargrave 114 Raised Pilothouse is provided in 4 king-size staterooms for a total number of 8 guests with crew sleeping aft. Among other features of this splendid vessel belong Hargrave’s popular country kitchen situated forward, formal dining for ten, large salon and aft deck as well as an amazing 6′ cockpit.
Luxury yacht Hargrave 114 Raised Pilothouse is powered by 1900 hp Cat C-32 Acerts.
Superyacht News Related to "New motor yacht 114 Raised Pilothouse by Hargrave Custom Yachts with delivery in Summer 2012"
- New motor yacht 95 Raised Pilothouse by Hatteras Yachts to be unveiled in Summer 2013
- 32m BMD 105 Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht by Boksa Marine Design
- 27.5m motor yacht SATU by Yachting Developments scheduled for launch in August 2012
- New Contract for 120’ 36.6m Raised Pilothouse Trinity Motor yacht
- 36.9m motor yacht OCEAN ALEXANDER 120 by Ocean Alexander Yachts and Christensen Shipyards