After an extensive refit to hull as well as machinery at Monaco Marine in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, July 17 saw the 30m luxury motor yacht Sprezzatura hit the Mediterranean waters. The event followed plenty of earlier work done in Italy, including upgrades on machinery and systems. Currently available for charter, Sprezzatura superyacht was originally constructed by Witsen & Vis and designed by Nicolaas Witsen.
Meanwhile, work has also been underway at the shipyard, and out of it, bringing the beautiful interior of Sprezzatura superyacht up to new standard of elegance, a process which will continue, even as the vessel begins cruising. New furnishings complement the work being done to restore the fabulous leather sofas and armchairs, as well as the dining banquette. Soft furnishings, linens, and accoutrements are adding lightness and a more contemporary, yet sophisticated look to the guest areas.
Among other things, a new swimming platform was built and installed as part of the refit, and wi-fi and new flatscreen television sets, sound systems, and the like were put in place. The Sprezzatura yacht’s spectacular paneling has been brought back to a new lustre, highlighted by new artwork.
Sprezzatura yacht was inspected by RINA, after the refit, and her top-rating classification — RINA 100A1.1Y — was renewed.
Superyacht News Related to "Monaco Marine completes refit of the 30m motor yacht SPREZZATURA"
- Pendennis Plus completes the refit of the 62.23m motor yacht Virginian by Feadship
- Pendennis completes refit of the 42m Feadship superyacht Masquerade of Sole re-launched as the 47m motor yacht A2
- Orams Marine completes refit of the 90m Athena Superyacht – the largest luxury yacht ever refitted in New Zealand
- Pure Superyacht Refit completes 8 month refit on 47m motor yacht
- Palma Refit completes refit of the 46m motor yacht Hokulani