Miami attorney Michael T. Moore, the founder of Miami-based law firm, Moore & Company, P.A., has been re-elected to serve a second term as Chairman of the Board of The International SeaKeepers Society.
Mr. Moore a former Executive Partner and Director of Holland and Knight has practiced Maritime and Aviation law for more than thirty years, serving individuals, industries and entities in the global marine and aviation communities. He is considered by his peers and colleagues as a national leader in his field and, among numerous awards, is included in the “Who’s Who in American Law,” and he has been recognized in Florida Super Lawyers Magazine and Florida Trend’s, “Florida Legal Elite.”
The International SeaKeepers Society was founded in 1998 in Monaco by a group of yacht owners concerned with the deteriorating condition of our seas. It is devoted to protecting the world’s oceans through sophisticated water and atmospheric monitoring systems mounted on its members’ luxury yachts and other vessels and platforms. Mr. Moore’s unique understanding and connections within the yachting community will enable The International SeaKeepers Society to continue its mission of collecting cost efficient, high quality, high volume meteorological and oceanographic data worldwide and providing it free of charge to the world scientific and environmental studies community.
Superyacht News Related to "Michael T. Moore Re-elected as Chairman of the Board of The International Seakeepers Society"
- The International SeaKeepers Society respond to the Gulf oil spill
- The International SeaKeepers Society welcomes Dean C. Klevan as President & CEO
- The ISS (International Superyacht Society) announces its 2011-2013 Board of Directors
- Caterina Oliviero elected to Board of Federagenti Yacht Italy
- Lloyd’s Register Board appoints Chairman-elect and celebrates strong performance in its 250th year