Marina World Magazine has been announced as the new member of the ICOMIA Marinas Group. Presented for the very first time in September 2000, it has become a highly respected as well as well-read information resource, distributed all around the world to an Audit Bureau of Circulations readership.
The ICOMIA Marinas Group’s (IMG) mission is to be recognised globally as the peak Marina Industry body with respect to planning, development and best practice management for marinas, boat harbours, boat storage and service facilities, waterways access and associated infrastructure for recreational boating throughout the world. In 2011, the group held the ICOMIA World Marinas Conference in Singapore, which focused on the global marina industry in particular marina operations, management, planning and development.
Marina World is the international business magazine for owners, operators and developers of marinas. Marina World is complemented by its sister title Marina World Suppliers & Services, a bi-annual guide to marina equipment manufacturers and service providers.
“I am very pleased to welcome Marina World into the ICOMIA Marinas Group” said Tony Rice, ICOMIA’s Secretary General, “we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.”
Superyacht News Related to "A new member for ICOMIA’s Marinas Group"
- ICOMIA’s Marinas Group welcomes Camper & Nicholsons Marinas
- Two superyacht marinas in Croatia acquired by D-Marin Marinas Group
- Al Hamra Marina – a new member of the ART Marine Marinas network
- MDL Marinas: The First UK Marina Group to offer Diesel free from Biofuels.
- Camper & Nicholsons Marinas and BR Marinas in Brazil in cooperation agreement