Marine Construction Management (MCM) project #155 motor yacht CaryAli, also known as project AY44, was successfully launched by the prestigious NZ shipyard, Alloy Yachts, on October 18th. Designed by Rene Van Der Velden, CaryAli superyacht boasts the interior design by Redman Whiteley Dixon.
Peter Wilson, MCM founding Partner, states: “We are very proud to announce that we have launched our project #155 – the 39m expedition motor yacht built by Alloy Yachts. This René van der Velden design is a fine example of a true blue-water expedition motor yacht, as can be seen by her handsome exterior.
The collaboration between the owner and Redman Whiteley Dixon on the interior design leaves no stone unturned in terms of features, comfort and attention to detail. She was launched in Auckland on October 18th and is now in the throes of the commissioning program before she embarks on her Pacific cruising itinerary.”
Technical Specifications of the luxury motor yacht CaryAli (project AY44) by Alloy Yachts:
Engines 2 x Caterpillar C32’s
MCM has managed the construction of over 70 yachts in the last 24 years.
Superyacht News Related to "MCM project #155 motor yacht CaryAli launched by Alloy Yachts"
- The latest 39m motor yacht CARY ALI (project AY44) by Alloy Yachts launched
- The new 44m motor yacht AY54 by Alloy Yachts with delivery in late 2014
- 62m motor yacht MAIDELLE (project Midlandia) by Icon Yachts launched
- 47m Alloy motor yacht Loretta Anne (ex hull AY43) launched
- 44m luxury sloop ENCORE (Project AY45) by Alloy Yachts designed by Dubois