Marina Port Vell, Barcelona — set to become one of Europe’s preeminent superyacht and yacht charter destinations through a radical transformation — is attending the 2011 Monaco Yacht Show and is sponsoring the event’s most notable functions.
In addition to hosting a Press Conference and Luncheon on Thursday 22 September and a private party aboard Triple Seven for Marina Port Vell’s customers and their guests, the company is pleased to be supporting and sponsoring the following events:
· ISS/PYA Meeting of the Associations, Wednesday 21 September
· SeaKeepers Bal de la Mer, Thursday 22 September
· Monaco Yacht Show Captain’s Party, Friday 23 September
· Griffin Yacht Club for Captains and Crew, all days
“The redevelopment plans for Marina Port Vell—and the exciting new facilities and 5-star services which will be provided—have been determined as a result of valuable feedback we have received from yacht owners, captains and the superyacht community,” says Gabriel de Sandoval, Marina Port Vell’s General Manager. “We very much value this input and believe it is this kind of exchange that is at the heart of a successful superyacht marina; we are delighted to reciprocate by supporting the industry in this way.”
“Events such as Monaco Yacht Show are extremely important for the industry and we felt it was appropriate for us to establish our support. We are also excited to start sharing our redevelopment plans with the wider superyacht community,” he concludes.
Superyacht News Related to "Marina Port Vell – Barcelona’s strong presence at the 2011 Monaco Yacht Show"
- Marina Port Vell joins Griffin Yacht Club at Monaco Yacht Show 2011
- Marina Port Vell’s debut Press Conference at the 2011 Monaco Yacht Show
- 49th Barcelona International Boat Show returns to Gran Via and Port Vell
- Port Adriano, Mallorca Superyacht Marina to attend the Monaco Yacht Show
- Superyacht Base Australia (SYBA) strong presence at the Monaco Yacht Show