Marina Port de Mallorca, STP as well as Marina Palma Cuarentena have put their forces together to present a discount programme with more competitive pricing for their loyalest customers. As a result, this group of companies hopes to help deseasonalize the recreational sailing sector in Mallorca and keep large and super luxury yachts on the island all year round.
This is just the first phase of a master plan designed to benefit the customer by encouraging him or her to stay at their facilities and opening up for him or her a wider range of choices.
The loyalest customers will be able to tie up in Marina Port de Mallorca and Marina Palma Cuarentena at a much more affordable price and will benefit from discounts on yacht refitting, cleaning and overwintering services at STP shipyard.
Marina Port de Mallorca and Marina Palma Cuarentena are offering a berth hire discount of up to 10%, and STP a discount of up to 35% on the haul out, launch, hard standing and cleaning of yachts. Another of the advantages of tying up in the above marinas is an exclusive discount for their customers on refuelling at STP.
The first-class service at Marina Port de Mallorca and Marina Palma Cuarentena, along with the spacious and modern facilities of STP, mean that yacht owners can now use the best recreational sailing facilities in the Mediterranean at much more competitive prices.
Superyacht News Related to "Marina Port de Mallorca, Marina Palma Cuarentena and STP´s New Discount Programme"
- ‘Mallorca Superyacht Days’ in Port Adriano, Palma de Mallorca – Superyachts for sale and charter in Spain
- Marina Port de Mallorca – one of the most modern superyacht marinas in the Balearic Islands
- Marina Port de Mallorca celebrates the beginning of the high season with a “full-house” BBQ
- Port Adriano, Mallorca Superyacht Marina to attend the Monaco Yacht Show
- RS Global building specialist refit centre in Palma de Mallorca opens