The new magazine app has been recently launched by the prestigious UK luxury yacht builder, Oyster Yachts. It is now accessible in iPad format as well as available for free download via the iTunes store.
The new look magazine marks Oyster’s inaugural move into the exciting world of digital publishing. The app, which features the latest Oyster stories, also includes links to stunning videos and imagery.
Regular updates from the world of Oyster, come in the form of this exclusively produced magazine for customers and enthusiasts of Oyster Yachts. Freely accessible in iPad format, the title speaks on the level to the discerning adventurers of the yachting world whilst embodying the brands eclectic, self-effacing and creative energy.
In keeping with the superlative level of craftsmanship and attention to detail displayed by the yachts themselves, the magazine boasts from cover to cover an exceptional level of design, photography and in depth articles about Oysters that have sailed to some of the most exotic and covetable destinations around the globe.
Below is a choice of the spectacular charter yachts built by Oyster.
Oyster Marine Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "New magazine app launched by Oyster Yachts"
- Sailing yacht Oyster 725 and the Oyster 885 yacht to be launched at the autumn boat shows
- Oyster 625 Charter Yacht Blue Jeannie launched in style by Oyster
- The new Oyster 725 and Oyster 885 yachts equipped with Lewmar and Navtec packages
- Oyster Marine signs preferred supplier agreement with Raymarine for Oyster Yachts
- Bailey Marine products – a standard specification on all future Oyster Yachts