The luxurious superyacht SuRi is a Halter Marine expedition vessel, converted in 2007 and currently undergoing a refit at Bayship and Yacht Co. The refit was designed by Kirilloff & Associates and Stan Antrim of YES and includes an 11 metre extension applied to her mid-body as well as features creating more space aboard in order to accommodate even more water toys.
Motor Yacht SuRi is an exceptional charter yacht and the video produced by Michael Gregory shows the superyacht in the midst of the 11m extension. Once the refit program is completed, the new and larger SuRi will start her maiden voyage, cruising the entire west coast of North and South America, after which she will continue down to the South Pacific for the ultimate adventure and discovery voyage. You can find out about SuRi yacht’s maiden voyage here or contact our friendly team for more information.
Superyacht News Related to "Luxury charter yacht SuRi’s 11m extension – Video"
- 52m Expedition Yacht SuRi to undergo refit and extension to 63m
- Experience adventurous ‘America to South Pacific’ yacht charter vacations aboard Explorer Yacht ‘SuRi’
- Video of the Mediterranean and Caribbean charter yacht E & E
- Luxury charter yacht Barracuda Red Sea available for charter in the Eastern Mediterranean this Summer
- Exceptional French Riviera charter yacht selection for your next luxury charter holiday around the Western Mediterranean