Lurssen Launches 74m Superyacht Aurora
March 14, 2017
The prestigious German shipbuilder Lurssen launched 74-metre luxury superyacht, named Aurora. She is also known as Project Thor, a greatly anticipated superyacht of 2017. She made her first appearance in Rendsburg, Germany a few hours ago.
Motor Yacht Aurora (Project Thor) – Lurssen. Phot credit Andreas Jens:TheYachtPhoto.com
As Aurora is a highly secretive project at Lurssen, little information has been revealed until now. It is known that this custom built yacht was designed by Winch Design, who also worked on her interior styling. Motor yacht Aurora provides luxurious accommodation for 16 guests. With a pair of MTU 16v 40000 M63 engines, this superyacht can reach a top speed of 18 knots.
We will bring more information about Lurssen 74m Aurora, as soon as some details become available.
Meanwhile, Lurssen shipyard has Project Mistral, Project Thunder and Project Sasha under construction. However, the shipyard does not reveal much information on those projects.
You can find out more about Lurssen Yachts here, or view a selection of luxury charter yachts.
Superyacht News Related to "Lurssen Launches 74m Superyacht Aurora"
- Lürssen Launches Yacht CRYSTAL a 124 metre Superyacht Project
- Lurssen launches motor yacht Project GLOBAL
- The Wait is Over: Lurssen launches Project Jupiter
- Construction of the first Nordhavn 120 AURORA Superyacht In Progress
- PAE and Nordhavn shortlisted for IY&A Award 2014 with superyacht AURORA