This year’s Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta brought a great success for the 39m charter yacht Ganesha, winning overall and taking the Silver Jubilee Cup, Top Scored Boat over 31m in the Cruising Division, Top Scored Boat Owned by a YCCS Member, as well as Fitzroy’s trophy for Best Classified Fitzroy Yacht. Built by the respected NZ shipyard Fitzroy Yachts in 2006, the luxury sailing yacht Ganesha (ex Zulu II) boasts sophisticated exterior by Dubois Naval Architects, while her lovely interior is by Redman Whiteley Dixon.
Accommodation aboard the Fitzroy superyacht Ganesha is divided in four beautiful and highly comfortable staterooms for a total number of 10 guests. There is also room for a friendly and dedicated crew, sleeping in 3 crew cabins.
All-aluminium luxury yacht Ganesha (ex Zulu II) is powered by twin Caterpillar 700hp (522 kW) engines, enabling her to achieve a maximum speed of 12.8 knots, with a cruising speed of 12 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta’s Silver Jubilee Cup for Dubois designed 39m Fitzroy charter yacht Ganesha (ex Zulu II)"
- Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta 2012 won by luxury yacht Highland Fling and charter yacht Ganesha
- Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta 2012: Day 1 goes to sailing yacht Highland Fling and charter yacht Ganesha
- Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta 2012 to start tomorrow
- The 5th Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta, June 4-9, 2012
- Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta 2012: Day 4 – No change on the leaderboard