Royal Docks – London, in conjunction with Marina Projects Ltd, is pleased to announce plans for Royal Docks 2012, an exclusive Superyacht berthing facility which will be created for July and August 2012, right at the heart of London and the many events in 2012.
Superyacht berthing is very limited in the London area and the large historic Royal Docks are a prime location right alongside the London City Airport and just a short distance from the centre of London and the main Olympic stadium. The Excel Centre is adjacent to the Royal Docks and renowned as the location of The London International Boat Show as well is an Olympic venue and base for many Olympic events.
Onshore facilities will include:
24 Hour Security
Superyacht berthing is limited so early reservation is recommended.
Royal Docks 2012 has been created as a Marketing and Management interface by the Royal Docks Management Authority Limited (RoDMA). The historic Royal Docks offer the largest enclosed berthing space in London and are being developed to accommodate large vessels all year around. Located close to the city centre and the O2 Arena, The Royals are now a designated enterprise zone and offer an unprecedented opportunity for marine development.
Superyacht News Related to "London Superyacht Berthing 2012 and beyond – Royal Docks 2012"
- ExCel & Burgess offer London Olympics 2012 superyacht Berths in London’s Royal Docks
- MGMT partner with Royal Docks 2012 for Olympic Games in London 2012
- Royal Docks 2012 Progress at London Olympics
- Royal Docks 2012 offering Superyacht Berths during the Olympic Games
- Motor yacht LEGEND available to charter during the London 2012 Olympic Games