Liquid Automation has been awarded the “Best Application of AV in a Commercial or Government Installation” award at this year’s AVIA (Audio Visual Industry Awards) in Australia. The company’s Integrated Navigation and Entertainment System has been installed on the spectacular Alloy sailing yacht Vertigo.
The system is the result of the very close collaboration between both companies, culminating in a system built to an exemplary standard in every facet of its execution.
Notable highlights include, an intuitive user interface, fibre optic distribution of HD Video, AMX touchpanels fronting a fully integrated Crestron control system and a sound system providing a HiFi music experience, yet capable of nightclub SPL levels.
Alloy Yachts and Liquid Automation have worked in partnership for more than 5 years and are very proud of their collective works.
Superyacht News Related to "Liquid Automation awarded at the 2012 AVIA for Alloy superyacht VERTIGO"
- The leading winner of the 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards – 67.2m Alloy superyacht Vertigo
- Alloy Yachts to attend the MYS 2012 with luxury yacht VERTIGO on display
- 67 meter Sailing Superyacht Vertigo by Alloy Yachts
- 67m Sailing Yacht Vertigo launched by Alloy Yachts
- Alloy Sailing Yacht VERTIGO designed by Philippe Briand