The 35.30m sailing yacht Conrad 115 is currently in build by the Polish shipyard Conrad Yachts. The Conrad 115 superyacht was designed by Frank Neubelt, and the world-renowned Dutch design studio, Vripack. She needed to have a special dumbwaiter maximized to the given space without losing her functionality.
For this specific job the Conrad yard asked Lift Emotion BV for a tailor-made system suitable on the given space. Meaning a dumbwaiter with an entrance on the lowest floor on Starboard side and on the second level on the bow side. The drive system is placed under the service height of the lowest stop reducing the otherwise needed space on the second level.
The stainless steel landing doors are of a Bi parting vertical sliding type, allowing the crew an easy loading and unloading of the goods. Using the lightweight frame construction of Lift Emotion enabled the Conrad yard to eliminate a complete aluminum trunk.
Technical Specification of the Lift Emotion dumbwaiter:
Load: 100 Kg
Cabin: 510 x 510 x 800 (wxdxh)/shelve inside the cabin
Doors: Bi parting vertical sliding doors/450 x 800 (wxh)
Drive: Electrical chain
Speed: 0.27 m/s
Pit depth: 0 mm
Trunk top: 2200 mm
Main Technical Details of the super yacht Conrad 115:
Class: 100A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 LMC
Length overall: 35.30 m
Beam: 8.62 m
Draft: 3.00 m
Displacement: 196.7 T
Superyacht News Related to "Lift Emotion BV delivered a special dumbwaiter for the 35.30m sailing yacht Conrad 115"
- 35.30m sailing yacht Conrad 115 by Conrad Yachts
- Conrad 115 motor-sailer yacht LUNAR launched by Conrad Shipyard
- Conrad Shipyard presented the latest 35m superyacht Conrad 115 at the 2012 MYS
- Several marine elevators to be supplied by Lift Emotion for the 90m Benetti motor yacht FB262
- Curvelle teamed up with Lift Emotion to create elevator installation for superyacht QUARANTA