Two spectacular Turkish sloops, recently launched in Istanbul, the classic Hoek-designed 108ft sailing yacht Simba as well as the 33,5m Soyaslan modern superyacht Music boast the products of Lewmar and Navtec.
A sistership to luxury yacht Jazz Junior, superyacht Simba has a full package of Navtec rod standing rigging and fibre runners, together with a full hydraulic package including vang, backstay, outhaul and halyard cylinders. Lewmar also provided stainless electric and hydraulic deck winches, a hydraulic power system, complete mechanical steering system with custom wheels and a high-powered electric V9 anchor windlass.
Built at the Soyaslan Yard, Music superyacht is a 33.5m modern sloop. Navtec again provided a full set-up of rod standing rigging and fibre runners, alongside a full complement of hydraulic cylinders. Lewmar provided stainless winches, a 400 hydraulic thruster, Ocean Racing hardware, a hydraulic power system and Mamba steering system. The anchoring arrangement includes two V8 heavy-lift windlasses and twin 300lbs CQR anchors.
Lewmar’s custom division remains an extremely busy and important part of the overall business, with many ongoing re-fit and new development projects. Recent developments in windlass, hardware and winch have strengthened Lewmar’s already expansive custom product range.
Superyacht News Related to "Lewmar and Navtec outfit the newly launched Hoek designed 108ft sailing yacht SIMBA and the 33m Soyaslan MUSIC superyacht"
- Soyaslan Denizcilik designed 35m sailing yacht MUSIC by Aydos Yatcilik
- Newly launched Perini Navi superyacht STATE OF GRACE designed in partnership with Ron Holland
- The new Oyster 725 and Oyster 885 yachts equipped with Lewmar and Navtec packages
- Hoek designed 25.9m sailing yacht VELACARINA by Claasen Shipyards to compete in the Pendennis Cup
- Hoek and Rhoades Young designed 48 m Royal Huisman classic sailing yacht RHS 393 in build