Strand Craft Design of California is excited to unveil their latest Strand Craft 160′ motor yacht AMERICA concept. The striking SC 160 superyacht AMERICA is a very sleek raised pilot house design, with a deep V-hull for comfortable travel in high speed.
The new high performance SC 160 yacht AMERICA is capable of speeds above 55 knots, or a cruising speed of 40 knots.
Luxury yacht AMERICA concept has a very stylish avant-garde interior with furnitures and decorations from Versace. All rooms have an advanced mood light system, retractable flatscreen TV and sound systems. Flooring in all bathrooms is in light weight honeycomb marble.
At main deck fore there is a large full beam owners suite with retractable balconies on both sides, which includes its own spa and gym. There is also a galley and a large salon with piano bar and a comfortable launch. The guests can enjoy 4 spacious cabins at the lower level. Crew has its quarters at the fore.
In true Strand Craft tradition the yacht owner gets a color matching special edition Ferrari car included.
Technical Specifications of Strand Craft 160’ super yacht AMERICA
Length: 160′ 48,7 Meter
Beam: 30′ 9,2 Meter
Draft: 5′ 1,5 Meter
Speed: 55 Knots
Hull: Carbon Epoxy
Engines: 3 x MTU M93L 4600Hp
Superyacht News Related to "Latest Strand Craft 160’ motor yacht AMERICA concept"
- 122m mega yacht THUNDERBIRD design – Strand Craft’s latest superyacht project
- Strand Craft 166 Motor Yacht by Gray Design
- Strand-Craft Series Super Sport Yachts – SC 133 (40m), SC 166 (50m) and SC 199 (60m) by Ned Ship Group
- Latest 55m motor yacht QUARTZ concept by Luiz de Basto
- Latest 70m mega yacht SPIRA concept design by Scott Henderson