Following the launch of the luxury yacht Il Gattopardo in May, the 28-metre motor yacht Amer 92′ was successfully launched by the Italian builder Permare Group last weekend. The new Amer 92′ superyacht is the 9th hull, belonging to these series. On display at the upcoming Cannes Boat Show, as well as Genoa Boat Show, this spectacular vessel is designed by Massimo Verme, in partnership with the yard’s in-house team.
A total number of 8 guests is provided with the maximum comfort and luxury aboard the Amer 92′ superyacht. She boasts 4 beautiful cabins, including a full-beam master cabin, a VIP cabin, as well as two twin cabins. There is also accommodation for 3 professional crew.
Permare luxury yacht Amer 92′ can reach an impressive maximum speed of 32 knots and a cruising speed of 27 knots, thanks to her twin 1,800hp MAN diesels.
Superyacht News Related to "The latest Amer 92′ superyacht by Permare Group launched"
- The 28m motor yacht Amer 92′ by Permare Group and Verme Projects
- The newly launched Pershing 82 superyacht
- The second Amer 116 motor yacht Il Gattopardo by Permare launched
- Ferretti Group to exhibit 8 NEW models at the 2012 Autumn Boat Shows
- Overmarine Group Mangusta to exhibit its latest yacht models at the upcoming Boat Shows