The completion of the steel hull as well as aluminum superstructure of the 44m motor yacht Green Voyager has been announced by the Italian Design and Engineering Company, Axis Group Yacht Design. Designed by Horacio Bozzo and engineered by Axis Group Yacht Design, the building of the Green Voyager superyacht is proceeding as expected at the Kingship Shipyard in Zhongshan, China, where the builder recently launched the 42m luxury yacht Star. The Green Voyager’s delivery is scheduled for 2013.
The hull of the 44m superyacht Green Voyager is an advanced displacement type hull with a twin-curve vertical stem. His particular geometry diminishes flow pressure disturbances on the forward shoulders of the underwater body, reducing wave-making resistance. Its particular bow shape with deep and narrow forward sections, also limits slamming in seaway and allows a soft passage through waves; it helps decreasing overall resistance, speed is increased and fuel efficiency is improved.
Superyacht News Related to "Kingship completes hull and superstructure of the 44m Green Voyager superyacht engineered by Axis Group Yacht Design"
- 44m Kingship superyacht Green Voyager 144 to be launched in summer 2013
- Motor yacht Green Voyager Keel laid in China – A Green Superyacht by Kingship Marine
- Axis Group Yacht Design – Winner of the Best Yacht Designer in Asia for the Year 2012
- Motor yacht Essence by Kingship and Horacio Bozzo of Axis Group Yacht Design
- 54m superyacht Project Panorama by ISA Yachts with engineering by Axis Group Yacht Design