The 47m Heesen Superyacht BLIND DATE was Keech Green’s first superyacht interior in a modern deco style. And indeed, motor yacht Blind Date was one of the 2010 World Superyacht Award winners (best displacement motor yacht below 500GT) and the judges were impressed with the attractive, well laid out ‘modern deco’ interior offering a neutral pallet of colours.
Keech Green’s first super yacht commission involved working closely with the appointed boatyard to translate detailed drawings into actuality. Comfort and grandeur combine in a style that firmly avoids the ‘fitted’ interiors common to most super yachts. Central to the design is the spiral staircase, clad in an innovative bronze liquid metal finish.
Dense reeds adorn the walls at the lower level, imperceptibly tapering away as one ascends. Fibre optic lights sparkle from a frieze embellished with sea creatures.
Marble, onyx, silk and cashmere create a sumptuous interior. Although the furniture is secured and to a large extent built in, it is designed tappear free standing. Keech Green Bespoke provided numerous pieces, including the stunning alabaster lights and chandelier.
Superyacht News Related to "Keech Green’s first superyacht interior for 47m Superyacht BLIND DATE"
- Yacht Blind Date is the Winner of the Best Displacement Motor Yacht below 500GT in the World Superyacht Awards 2010
- Trinity’s Yacht Blind Date Receives Judges’ Special Commendation at World superyacht Awards 2010
- Caribbean luxury yacht charter special for the 49m Trinity motor yacht BLIND DATE
- Superyacht MYSTIC’s interior by Schnaase Interior Design
- Skyview blind from Oceanair – Superyacht Roller blinds with a venetian twist.