The Jongert 3900 motor yacht Lucia M was added to the 2011 ISS Design Awards´ list of finalists. Jongert built Lucia M superyacht´s sophisticated exterior and stunning interior were both created by the world-renowned Guido de Groot Design studio.
For more than 20 years, ISS’s Annual Design Awards – based entirely on peer review – has celebrated the very finest naval architecture, design, interiors, engineering and builds in the large yacht industry.
The ISS Design Awards honours the finest new super yachts, built and delivered to their owners over the previous twelve months. It is a notable achievement in itself to be named as a Finalist in this prestigious field.
The office of Guido de Groot Design is very much honored by this latest achievement.
Superyacht News Related to "Jongert 3900 Lucia M superyacht designed by Guido de Groot – 2011 ISS Design Awards Finalist"
- Guido de Groot designed 42m motor yacht concept for Jongert Yachts
- First Images of the 27.50m Motor Yacht Intec Marine 90 Hybrid designed by Guido de Groot
- NISI 2400 motor yacht a 2011 International Superyacht Society (ISS) Design Awards Finalist.
- Guido de Groot designed 31m Trimaran Motor Yacht by Mobimar
- 6th 23m Motor Yacht from Laky Verf series designed by Guido de Groot