JFA Yachts is proud to announce that it launched the all-new sailing yacht Long Island 85’ on Monday, March 31, 2014. Penned by the Naval Architect Marc Lombard from La Rochelle in France, superyacht Long Island 85’ is the first vessel of this new Long Island semi custom catamaran range.
Hulls are built in aluminum whereas superstructures are made in composite and assembly using bolt and glue.
This Long Island 85’ catamaran offers a groundbreaking arrangement for this size of boat with the master cabin on fore wet deck with panoramic view and direct access on the fore net. Aft, Salon offers a 360° view, a helm station, a dining area and a bar.
Starboard hull is fitted with a guest cabin, an owner office and the master bathroom.
Portside hull receives another guest cabin, galley and crew mess and 2 crew cabins.
Long Island 85′ yacht is equipped with 2x 380Hp Yanmar engines and 2x 27kW gensets.
Masting and sea trials to follow.
Long Island 85’ Yacht Characteristics
LOA: 26.25 m
LWL: 25.47 m
BOA: 11.93 m
Draft: 2.24 m
Engines: 2x 380 cv
Displacement: 60 T light
Below is a selection of the lovely charter yachts built by JFA.
Jfa Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "JFA Yachts announces launch of first sailing yacht Long Island 85′"
- The new sailing yacht Long Island 100 by JFA Yachts to be presented at MYS
- JFA Yachts announces silver sponsorship of ShowBoats Design Awards and Superyacht Design Symposium
- JFA Yachts signs order for the first catamaran yacht Long Island 85 by Marc Lombard
- Southern Wind announces launch of first SW 82 sailing yacht FEELIN’ GOOD
- JFA Yachts launch superyacht VPLP 110