Graziadiu superyacht has been successfully delivered to her new Owner. Constructed by Italyachts and designed by Andrea Bacigalupo, the luxury motor yacht Graziadiu is the third hull belonging to the 43-metre series.
Italyachts’ luxury yacht Graziadiu is powered by triple 2400hp MTU engines, enabling her to achieve a maximum speed of around 35 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Italyachts’ 43m motor yacht GRAZIADIU delivered"
- Rodriguez Group sells Sanlorenzo 40 Alloy superyacht 111 and Italyachts’ 43m yacht in the same week
- Seakeeper installs three M21000 gyros on Italyachts’ 43m Motor Yacht ELSEA
- AB 116 motor yacht DIAMOND by Fipa Group with Interior Design by Guido de Groot delivered
- 41m motor yacht AZRA by Mengi-Yay delivered
- 41m motor yacht MY STEEL by Mengi-Yay delivered