Hargrve have their largest model to date, the flagship 135 ft Hargrave Tri-Deck Motor Yacht DREAMER. Superyacht Dreamer has been built in Epoxy composite GRP. She was launched in 2010, by the Ned Ship Group in Turkey for Hargrave. M/Y DREAMER features an exterior yacht design by Orhan Celikkol.
Dreamer accommodates up to thirteen guests and up to eight crew making her ideal as a charter yacht. Yacht DREAMER has a respectable top speed of around 19 knots and a cruising speed of 17 knots. She is fitted with the latest in navigation, engineering and entertainment systems to ensure she performs and is as enjoyable as expected. The yacht is booked to be at the Miami Beach Yacht & Brokerage Show in February 2011.
Motor Yacht DREAMER Brief Specifications:
Builder: Ned Yachts Turkey
Length: 135 ft
Beam: 27 ft
Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Cruise: 17 Knots
Max: 19 Knots
Fuel: 10,500 gallons Gallons
Water: 1,300 gallons Gallons
Superyacht News Related to "Introducing the 135 ft Hargrave Tri-Deck Motor Yacht DREAMER"
- 135′ motor yacht DREAMER: The Newest Flagship by Hargrave
- Hargrave Motor Yacht Dreamer
- Introducing the Sencora 52M motor yacht by SENCORA Yachts and Bill Dixon Design
- Industry mourns Former Chief Naval Architect of JB Hargrave Naval Architects
- Introducing the Tempus class by Humphreys Yacht Design and Arkin Pruva Yachts