Earlier today, the UK based luxury boat builder Princess Yachts has announced the creation of ‘Princess Yachts South East Asia’, integrating a new partnership led by Princess Yachts Thailand, part of the Phuket Boat Lagoon Group of companies.
Princess Yachts South East Asia is to amalgamate Boat Lagoon Yachting with offices in Malaysia led by Ms Shi Lin Oh and Mr Oh Kean Shen; operations in Singapore with Mr Alan Pickering; and sales and service facilities in Indonesia with Mr Kris Pramono.
Go Yachting met up with the Princess Yachts South East Asia team during the Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX):
Vrit Yongsakul, Managing Director, Princess Yachts Thailand and Founder of Princess Yachts South East Asia; Shi Lin Oh, Sales and Marketing Director, Princess Yachts Malaysia; and Alan Pickering, Managing Director, Princess Yachts Singapore. Together they discussed Princess Yachts and its development in the region, their respective plans and hopes, and Princess Yachts South East Asia.
Superyacht News Related to "Interview with Princess Yachts South East Asia during PIMEX"
- New Princess Yachts South East Asia
- Princess Yachts to attend the Asia Boat Shows 2012 in Phuket, Hainan and Singapore
- Ferretti Yachts exhibits at the PIMEX 2012 to futher build its Asia Pacific presence
- Ferretti Yachts exhibits at four Spring International Boat Shows in the Asia Pacific Region
- Trio of Fairline´s Luxury Motor Yachts to debut at PIMEX 2012