Constructed by the well known Chinese builder Cheoy Lee, the 46-metre superyacht Mazu is the second Marco Polo series vessel, designed by MCC based on the lines designed by renowned Ron Holland for the Marco Polo Series. Motor yacht Mazu boasts a lovely, Macassar Ebony interior by KCA International with decoration by Sylvia Bolton of Sylvia Bolton Design. She will premiere at the next Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
Elegant and comfortable accommodation aboard Cheoy Lee superyacht Mazu is provided to up to 10 guests and she can carry up to 14 crew.
Built to Lloyds and MCA classed, the Marco Polo series luxury yacht Mazu is powered by a two Caterpillar propulsion engines, including one main and one auxiliary. She has a cruising range of 7000nm at 11 knots and 3300nm at 13 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Interior images of the 46m luxury yacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee"
- Additional images of the Cheoy Lee superyacht MAZU
- Interior images of the Cheoy Lee luxury yacht Bravo 88
- Ron Holland visits the latest Marco Polo Series luxury yacht MAZU at the 2012 FLIBS
- Ron Holland’s second Marco Polo series luxury yacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee premieres in the USA
- New Cheoy Lee luxury yachts on display at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale Boat Show