Successfully launched this summer, the 30m sailing yacht Hamilton is a spectacular WallyCento class high performance sloop by Wally Yachts. Built by UK’s Green Marine, Hamilton superyacht’s naval architecture is by judel/vrolijk. Her sophisticated exterior styling as well as simple and contemporary interior design are by Design Unlimited.
WallyCento luxury yacht Hamilton boasts 3 beautiful and comfortable cabins for up to 8 guests. There is a large master stateroom, along with two guest cabins, all with en-suite. Hamilton also features air conditioning, a fully functional galley and entertainment systems.
A single Yanmar 6BY260 diesel engine runs the 30-metre superyacht Hamilton. She has a maximum beam of 7.19m (23’7”) and a draught of 4.5m to 6.2m (14’9” to 20’4”).
Superyacht News Related to "Interior images of the 30m WallyCento superyacht HAMILTON"
- First WallyCento superyacht HAMILTON successfully completed by Green Marine
- Struik & Hamerslag UK Ltd – the sole interior fit‐out company for WallyCento superyacht HAMILTON
- Design Unlimited partners on the newly launched WallyCento HAMILTON superyacht by Wally Yachts
- The newly launched 100ft WallyCento superyacht HAMILTON with naval architecture by Judel/Vrolijk
- Monk Design collaborates on the newly launched WallyCento sailing yacht HAMILTON