A new innovative ‘Pocket Map’ has been presented by Superyacht Australia just one week before this year’s Monaco Yacht Show. It illustrates Australia’s capabilities in terms of capacity and facilities for superyachts as well as the idyllic and legendary destinations and events in Australia.
One side of the Pocket Map folds out to an A3 map of Australia, featuring images of iconic Australian destinations, unique experiences and Australia’s marinas and regional contacts. The other side of the A3 is a categorized business directory featuring key superyacht businesses who can provide the facilities and services visiting superyachts require.
A copy of the Pocket Map will be available on stand QD45 at Monaco Yacht Show (19-22 September), together with a possibility to speak to the Australian contingent including Muir Winches, VEEM Propellers, ImaginOcean Yacht Design, Hydrive Engineering, Waterline Yacht Design, Rivergate Marina & Shipyard, Superyacht Group Great Barrier Reef, Superyacht Australia and Ocean Media.
This collateral will be a valuable tool for the global superyacht fleet and will be distributed at Monaco Yacht Show, Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and METS (The Marine Equipment Trade Show).
Tourism Australia are strong supporters of developing the Australian superyacht industry and are supporting Superyacht Australia with the development of quality information for visiting superyachts.
Superyacht News Related to "A new innovative ‘Pocket Map’ by Superyacht Australia"
- JFA Yachts to exhibit at Monaco Yacht Show and Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- Princess 40M luxury yacht IMPERIAL PRINCESS on display in Cannes, Monaco and Fort Lauderdale
- Yachting Developments launch the 90ft superyacht SATU
- Luxury superyacht Ocean Alexander 120 launched by Christensen Shipyards
- 7th Mangusta 165 superyacht by Overmarine to premiere at 2012 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show