Tianjin, a metropolis of Northern China and one of the five national central cities of China will host the first edition of the Tianjin Boat Show, prepared by the organisers of the China´s leading yacht and business jet show, the Hainan Rendez-Vous. The 1st Tianjin Boat Show will be held in September 6-9, 2012.
The show aims to attract buyers from Northern China, which has the highest concentration of multimillionaires in the country.
10 Chinese yacht builders, along with other European and US manufacturers will be exhibiting at the show. Till now, the presence of about 130 yachts and 21 private aircraft have been confirmed.
The inaugural Tianjin Boat Show, held in September 6-9, 2012 will also present a boating lifestyle show and classic car rally.
Superyacht News Related to "The Inaugural Tianjin Boat Show, September 6-9, 2012"
- The 1st inaugural ANWB Boot Batavia, September 13-17, 2012
- The International Boat Show of Barcelona, September 26-30, 2012
- Auckland On Water Boat Show, September 27-30, 2012
- The Inaugural Progressive Insurance Chicago In-Water Boat Show, June 7-10, 2012
- Seattle Boats Afloat Show, September 12-16, 2012