July 27 in La Spezia saw a big ceremony at the occassion of the 72m motor yacht Stella Maris‘ launch. In the absence of suitable structures for launching the biggest yacht ever constructed in Viareggio in the last 30 years, the Italian builder VSY has transferred its Stella Maris superyacht by barge to the military Arsenal in La Spezia.
At the end of the launching ceremony the dry dock was then flooded again, thus enabling the 72m megayacht Stella Maris to take to the open sea on her own and return to Viareggio the same day.
VSY is now busy carrying out sea trials and completing the outfitting before the luxury yacht Stella Maris’ debut at the Monaco Yacht Show in September.
Superyacht News Related to "The first images from the launch of the 72m superyacht STELLA MARIS by VSY"
- VSY launch the 72m luxury yacht STELLA MARIS
- VSY presents its 72m superyacht STELLA MARIS
- Luxury yacht STELLA MARIS becomes one of the only four yachts in the world with certified helideck
- 72m megayacht STELLA MARIS by VSY to premiere at Monaco Yacht Show
- STELLA MARIS Yacht: Finalist in World Superyacht Awards and ShowBoat Design Awards 2013