The 2011 motor yacht Electra is a spectacular IAG 100 vessel, built by the Chinese shipyard IAG Yachts. One of the winners at the recent Asia Boating Awards 2012, the Electra superyacht’s design is a result of excellent collaboration of the IAG’s in-house team, the Italian design YD&AS and the Italian Engineering and Design company R.E.D.S.
The maximum number of 8 guests can find the utmost in luxury aboard the splendid Electra superyacht. She provides 4 beautiful and elegant staterooms, including an Owner’s cabin, a VIP cabin, as well as two guest cabins. Her professional crew of 5 sleep in 3 crew cabins.
The 100ft luxury yacht Electra achieves a maximum speed of 27 knots and a cruising speed of 22 knots, thanks to her twin MTU M93 main engines. Electra is RINA classed.
Superyacht News Related to "Images of the IAG 100 luxury yacht ELECTRA by IAG Yachts"
- IAG Yachts presented its 100′ superyacht ELECTRA at the Hong Kong Gold Coast Boat Show 2012
- IAG 100 Super Yacht Electra successfully launched
- IAG 100 Electra Motor yacht Design by IAG Yachts
- IAG Yachts sold the first 100ft superyacht launched in China – motor yacht Electra
- Additional images of the 40m luxury yacht M (Project M) by Bilgin Yachts