Alloy Yachts have recently sent us new renderings of the Rene Van der Velden designed Explorer Yacht AY44, which we would like to share with you.
Alloy Yachts have started the construction of this magnificent new design in July, following the release of their 44 metre sailing yacht Imagine II
World Explorer AY44 motoryacht is scheduled to reach the oceans without any compromise to comfort and safety. She is projected to be launched in 2012.
The 39.16 metre explorer AY44 will have her interior designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon and her Owner is represented by Peter Wilson. She is planned to have 2xCaterpillar C32 Acert “C” rated engines, beam of 8.8 metres and a draft of 2.7 metres.
We look forward to further development and will be promptly bringing you any news about this new Alloy Yachts World Explorer AY44.
Superyacht News Related to "New Images of the Alloy World Explorer AY44 Yacht"
- Alloy Yachts begin Construction on Superyacht AY44 – a World Explorer motor yacht.
- Images of the Aquos Series 50m Expedition Yacht STAR FISH
- The biggest & Best Luxury Explorer or Expedition Yachts Available for Charter around the World
- Alloy Yachts starts the construction of the new 39 metre Expedition Motor Yacht
- Alloy Yachts receive TWO Awards at the World Superyacht Awards