IGY Marinas have announced that it has completed the megayacht berth expansion project at the Newport Yacht Club & Marina in New York Harbor. The expansion has substantially increased the number of berths at the marina available to larger yachts yachts (vessels over 80 ft) by 50%, with 18 megayacht berths now available in addition to the 154 standard slips.
The owner of the Newport Yacht Club & Marina, Newport Associates Development Company, is thrilled with the expansion and the marina’s continued growth under IGY Marina’s stewardship. “Newport Yacht Club & Marina stands ready to welcome even more mega yachts and visitors to the most convenient dockage location in New York Harbor. We are pleased to be able to meet the ever-increasing demand for larger yacht berths, while continuing to offer best-in-class service,” says Eric Simonton, Vice President of Real Estate for IGY Marinas.
Some of the Newport Yacht Club & Marina Highlights inlcude:
480 volt, 100 and 200 amp service
Secure, free parking for seasonal slip holders
Clean, modern bathrooms, showers and laundry
On-site restaurant and 12 others within walking distance
In-water winter storage
Short walk to Path train to Manhattan
Fifteen minutes from Newark Airport
Incredible views of New York City skyline
Superyacht News Related to "IGY Newport Yacht Club & Marina superyacht expansion completed"
- IGY Newport Yacht Club & Marina USA is to undergo superyacht expansion
- ONE 15 Marina Club completes 3rd Phase of marina expansion creating a 270-berth marina in Singapore
- Sovereign Islands superyacht marina expansion completed by Superior Jetties
- 20 percent expansion of the Cairns Marlin Superyacht Marina
- Croatian Superyacht Marina – Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club to open in summer 2011