Recently awarded as the ‘Best Asia Built Yacht’ during the Asia Boating Awards 2012, the 100ft motor yacht Electra made her debut at the Hong Kong Gold Coast Boat Show, held from May 11 to 13, 2012. Launched by the Chinese builder IAG Yachts in 2011, the Electra superyacht was developed by the yard’s in-house team, in partnership with the Italian design studio YD&AS as well as the Italian Engineering and Design company R.E.D.S.
The spacious and comfortable superyacht Electra can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 beautiful staterooms. These include an Owner’s cabin, a VIP cabin, along with two guest cabins. There are also 3 cabins for a professional crew of 5. Fitted with superb audio visual system and stylish separate dinning area, her lovely saloon offers magnificent views thanks to tall, panoramic windows.
Run by twin MTU M93 main engines, the IAG 100 luxury yacht Electra can reach a top speed of 27 knots, with a cruising speed of 22 knots. RINA classed, Electra features a beam of 6.8m (22’3”) and a draft of 1.3m (4’0”).
Superyacht News Related to "IAG Yachts presented its 100′ superyacht ELECTRA at the Hong Kong Gold Coast Boat Show 2012"
- Newly delivered Horizon E84 superyacht Virginia to be exhibited at Hong Kong Boat Show 2012
- IAG 100 Super Yacht Electra successfully launched
- IAG Yachts sold the first 100ft superyacht launched in China – motor yacht Electra
- 31m motor yacht Azimut Grande 105’ presented at the Beirut Boat and Superyacht Show 2012
- Asia-Pacific Superyacht Association (APSA) officially launches with press conference in Hong Kong