Currently under construction, the Dutch design studio Mulder Design has reported that the hull as well as the superstructure of the 22.2m fast motor yacht P1026 have been successfully completed. The elegant 22.2m P1026 yacht is completely designed by Mulder Design.
The interior of the 22.2m luxury yacht P1026 is specified to the precise requirements of the owner. She provides a spacious master stateroom as well as a lovely VIP cabin. The interior can be customized to specific wishes, optional a four guest cabin and crew version is possible.
The 22.2m P1026 yacht is designed to achieve a maximum speed of 36 knots, with a cruising speed of 28 knots, thanks to twin MAN V12-1550 engines.
Superyacht News Related to "Hull and superstructure of the Mulder designed 22.2m fast motor yacht P1026 completed"
- 65m Heesen FDHF yacht YN 16465′s superstructure and hull joined
- 22.3m motor yacht Mulder 73 Flybridge to be presented at HISWA Amsterdam in-water Boat Show
- 30m motor yacht Mulder 38 Flybridge by Mulder Shipyard with interior by Omega Architects
- Kingship completes hull and superstructure of the 44m Green Voyager superyacht engineered by Axis Group Yacht Design
- Sea trials for 46m luxury yacht 2 Ladies (hull FR025) by Rossinavi and Mulder Design