Some weeks ago, the Dutch builder Mulder Shipyard successfully completed the aluminium hull of the new motor yacht Mulder 98 Flybridge. Constructed for a Russian client, the Mulder 98 Flybridge superyacht is designed by renowned Guido de Groot. She is due to be delivered in the summer of 2013. At the moment, the hull is being equipped with a complete paint system.
Meanwhile, the interior department of Mulder Shipyard is working on the interior of the luxury yacht Mulder 98 Flybridge. Finishing activities will take place at the yard’s new facilities, due to be taken into use at the end of this year.
Work on the new facilities of Mulder Shipyard started one year ago. Now the concrete for the two dry docks has been poured and most of the outer facades of the halls have been placed, while the work floors and the office building are still under development.
Construction is going according to plans, and Mulder therefore expects the new yard to be finished on time and commissioned in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Superyacht News Related to "Hull of the new motor yacht Mulder 98 Flybridge completed"
- 30m motor yacht Mulder 38 Flybridge by Mulder Shipyard with interior by Omega Architects
- Hull and superstructure of the Mulder designed 22.2m fast motor yacht P1026 completed
- 22.3m motor yacht Mulder 73 Flybridge to be presented at HISWA Amsterdam in-water Boat Show
- The Mulder 98 Flybridge motor yacht under construction
- The Mulder 98 Flybridge motor yacht: New order from Russia