The well known US builder, Hodgdon Yachts, has delivered its new Hull #414 yacht tender just in time for Christmas. The lovely Hull 414 boat is a 10.5m open tender, developed by Michael Peters Yacht Design.
Hull 414 superyacht tender has been designed to match the 10.5m Limousine tender, which was delivered a few months ago. This tender is also headed to serve a superyacht being built at a northern European shipyard.
Superyacht News Related to "Hull 414 yacht tender delivered by Hodgdon Yachts"
- Four new custom superyacht tender contracts for Hodgdon Yachts
- Hodgdon’s Hull 413 yacht tender built for a prominent European shipyard launched and delivered
- Hodgdon ships Hull 413 yacht tender built for a prominent European shipyard
- Hodgdon Yachts introduces the Custom Tenders Line for superyachts
- New head of the Design and Engineering department at Hodgdon Yachts