Taiwan-based shipyard, Horizon Group is a renowned builder of yachts in excess of 110 feet with DNV, BV, Lloyds or ABS classification and to date has completed 7 fully-classed superyachts. They are also currently working on the largest Asian-built luxury vessel at 148ft with BV Ice Classification.
The extensive experience gained by Horizon over the last 25 years, especially with class-built superyachts, has evolved into the creation of a refit center. This refit center is backed by the comprehensive engineering, design and construction divisions of Horizon and therefore can provide quality refits to owners of steel, FRP or aluminum vessels. The latest refit underway at Horizon is the Russian flagged 130ft mega yacht Sea Hunter originally built in Turkey in 2005.
The Premier shipyard is located in the Port of Kaohsiung and incorporates 656 feet (200m) of water front property as well as an automatic float on/off launch barge with a 650 ton lifting capacity – this gives the Premier shipyard a logistical advantage for easy launch and retrieval, commissioning and final classification sea trials and survey for both new and refit yachts.Share this:
Superyacht News Related to "Horizon´s Premier Shipyard to Feature Refit Capabilities for the Superyacht Industry"
- Horizon´s Yacht Composites Technology in Aerospace and Wind Blade Industries
- Superyacht Refit Engineer Phil Rose joins Sud Marine Shipyard.
- Superyacht and refit specialist Atollvic Shipyard to attend the 2012 China (Shanghai) International Boat Show
- Pure Superyacht Refit completes 8 month refit on 47m motor yacht
- Motor yacht Tumberry C under refit at Atollvic Shipyard